Difference between revisions of "Developers:FutureTutorials:Classical MC"
(Created page with "== Codes == * spinmc code with histogram reweighting * data analysis using histograms * jackknife and bootstrap for data fitting == Applications == * 2D and 3D Ising and Heise…")
Revision as of 11:13, 30 June 2012
- spinmc code with histogram reweighting
- data analysis using histograms
- jackknife and bootstrap for data fitting
- 2D and 3D Ising and Heisenberg critical point and exponents using histogram reweighting
- 10-state Potts critical point by Wang-Landau sampling (and parallel tempering?)