8th ALPS Developer Workshop, June 8-11, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
The next ALPS developer workshop will be held on Friday - Monday, June 8 to June 11, on the Hönggerberg campus of the ETH Zurich, Switzerland (http://www.ethz.ch).
The meeting room will be Paulizimmer on HPZ E floor (preliminary).
Travel to Zurich
Zurich is well connected to the national and international railway system. Timetables can be found on: http://www.sbb.ch/en/index.htm Hönggerberg campus can be reached by various busses, please check our local bus schedule.
Hönggerberg campus is only a 5 minutes train ride and 10 minutes bus ride away from Zurich International Airport and about 25 minutes away from Zurich main station.
- From the airport, you take the train to `Oerlikon' station and then take the bus No. 80 at the bus stop `Bahnhof Oerlikon Nord' and get off at the bus stop `ETH Hönggerberg'.
- From the main station, take the street car No. 11 to `Bucheggplatz' and there switch to the bus No. 69 and keep aboard until its final stop at `ETH Hönggerberg'. Probably this is the shortest among the several paths between the main station and Hönggerberg campus.
Please contact us.
There is no participation fee for now, however the lodging and food expenses have to be covered by the participants.
Topics to be discussed (open list)
The scope of the workshop will be to actually start ALPS 2.0, with a focus on
- getting the repository set up
- getting the build system set up
- getting the documentation system set up
- getting the regression tests set up
- fundamental libraries
- file formats
- application tests
- new features
Participants (as of 17/04/2007)
- Matthias Troyer
- Emanuel Gull
- Philippe Corboz
- Lode Pollet
- Munehisa Matsumoto
- Lukas Gamper
- Ryo Igarashi
- Andreas Läuchli
- Synge Todo